Sunday, July 29, 2012

#92 Brittany- One Hundred Alla Prima Portraits of American Teenagers

                                                                          Brittany

"Some things that are important to me are art, karate, tennis, drama, and school.  I tend to put most of my focus toward school because my goal is to be the valedictorian." "I think the most difficult issue teens are faced with today is the pressure that they feel from the world around them.  They feel pressure from their friends to fit in, pressure from the media, and pressure from their parents.  Sometimes its hard to make everyone happy." "Some advice I would give to other kids would be to just be yourself.  Don't compromise your values or beliefs to try and conform to the way that everyone else is."

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully painted, Natalie!! Wonderful shadow work. Brittany sounds like a very strong person..I believe she WILL be the Valedictorian..and the best of luck to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful portrait of the future valedictorian!

    ReplyDelete