Monday, March 26, 2012

# 65 Ryan - One Hundred Alla Prima Portraits of American Teenagers

                                                                            "Ryan"

(Some things that are important to you) "In my life my Art is my passion.  My family is very important to me, along with my happiness and future goals."  (Advice for other teens) "I would always advice someone to be themselves, to find other people who accept you for who you are, and never compromise yourself."


I met Ryan at Studio Incamminati. He is very dedicated to his work and developing his skill as an artist, and is friendly and great to be around. 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful!!! Painted beautifully, Natalie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks really sensitive. You really captured that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, Pam. He really is like that.

    ReplyDelete