Thursday, January 26, 2012

#53 Elizabeth - One Hundred Alla Prima Portraits of American Teenagers

                                                                          "Elizabeth"

(Teenagers are really concerned about) "HonestlyI think teenagers are so wrapped up in their cell phones, computers, ipods, etc. that they are not that concerned with the world they live in.  Instead, they are concerned with themselves and their world that they 'pay' attention to."  (Advice for other teens) "I would tell other teens to always have good relationships with their families, because no matter what, your family will always be there.  Other people in your lives will come and go, but your family will never leave."


Elizabeth was in my son's class in kindergarten, they went to the same school all the way through high school.  I had not seen her since she was little. When I spoke to her on the phone to schedule her sitting, I envisioned the cute little a five year old girl that I remembered, with short bangs and a big smile.  When she walked into the studio to pose,  fourteen years later, it was quite a shock to see her so tall and beautiful and all grown up!  We smiled and hugged, and I have no doubt that I must have looked very different to her too!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! teenagers!!!.'family will always be here for them..friends come and go'..Excellent advice.!! I love this portrait of Elizabeth. Beautiful skin tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the comments these teens make. And I hope that everyone's family will always be there for them!

    ReplyDelete