Saturday, December 17, 2011

#43 Emily - One Hundred Alla Prima Portraits of American Teenagers

                                                                            "Emily"
"I think (teenagers) are only concerned about looks and popularity, not about what's really important." (The most difficult issue teens are faced with today is) "Insecurities. I think that teens are facing thoughts that say they're not good enough."

This was a fun evening.  Emily was very energetic! I loved the canvas.  Same from New Traditions.

3 comments:

  1. Colors are perfect for Emily. I like the background. It harmonizes with her beautiful skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Linda! Love the complementary yellow/purple color scheme which plays off of her fair skin tones. One of my all-time favorites. You've captured her energy and enthusiasm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It is interesting to respond to the background color when looking for the colors in the shadows. I am always scanning my eyes back and forth between the different colors in the set up and relating them to each other, so I am sure that the background color influences the other color choices I make.

    ReplyDelete