Thursday, March 17, 2011

Faith #6 - One Hundred Portraits of American Teenagers

                                                                             "Faith"
 “As simple as it sounds, just take one day at a time, move slow, breathe, and appreciate everything life hands you, because life is a learning experience.  Without mistakes we will never grow. I feel the most difficult issue teens are faced with today are the uncertainty of their future, and how to thoroughly achieve their goals.”


Faith's portrait was the first one I liked.  I was a little nervous about the commitment I made to do this project,  not really knowing how I was going to paint a portrait in 4 hours, but during this painting I realized I could do it.  She was very serene and I tried to tap into and communicate that feeling; she eased me along without even knowing it.

3 comments:

  1. I can tell that you liked this one. It's a little more relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pam...good luck with your project...I will follow..best regards.

    ReplyDelete